2015年1月16日星期五

A BIG day for Choong Wen

Standard
All ready,







A party is going to rock with all our friends from all around different corner. 

Event (1) 
GEG Happy Garden join the Open Classroom with Hong Kong School through Hangour On Air.

Event (2) Frog VLE and GAFE showcases to our VVIPs,

Glad to share our past experience with YB Datuk Mary Yap, Deputy Minister of Education I Malaysia and other VVIPs from Ministry of Education Malaysia. And Datin Nawal, Pengarah JPWP still remember me. She mentioned that she is proud of me to represent KL teacher won the Frog Teacher Award and Changemaker In Education. Wow, cool~

To overcome my nervous, I invited my friends from everywhere through hangout and let's them feel what our students' feel before. Of course in the same time, there is another connected classroom running together with Hong Kong and Penang in the same time. The real picture tells everything. Hah, this is simple way to feel how fun to use it in the classroom.














0 comments:

发表评论